Monday, May 2, 2011

May -- attacking the tbr pile

This is not my tbr pile, but it could be. So this month I'm focusing on books I've bought but haven't yet read.  They're everywhere, they go back years, so it's going to be a real mixed bag of stuff this month.

Possible contenders include
The Journey of Anders Sparrman, by Per Wästberg
We the Drowned, by Carsten Jensen
The Three Christs of Ypsilanti, by Milton Rokeach
I Curse the River of Time, by Per Petterson
Museum of the Weird, by Amelia Gray

To get back on track for the Chinese Literature challenge, I'll definitely be reading the 4-volume Journey to the West.  And I have some awesome crime reads lined up, including Jo Nesbo's The Leopard, Camilla Lackberg's The Preacher, and Splinter, by Sebastian Fitzek. 

It should be an interesting mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't care what you say about what I write, but do be nice. Thanks!